All students enrolled in composition lessons are required to register on the composition division website and submit their current student information. The submitted information will be maintained for composition faculty and staff reference and must be kept current so that students may be contacted regarding course enrollment, student awards, employment opportunities, and in the case of an emergency. Students may also use this profile page to upload files for regular student evaluations (juries, hearings, graduate reviews) and to request faculty studios at the beginning of each class registration period. By creating and updating this profile, the student acknowledges that he/she understands the composition division policies and procedures posted on this website and has registered on the UNT composers email list. Students must update this profile each semester in order to receive course restriction codes for the subsequent semester.
Instructions for accessing and updating the student profile page are as follows:
- Click here to go to your student profile page.
- Log in with your EUID and password, if you are not already logged in.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Edit button.
- Click on the links to access the various sections: Personal Information, Composition Student Information (which also includes Instructor preference requests), and Files (to upload materials for student evaluations, readings, etc.).
- At the bottom of the Composition Student Information section, you will see fields labeled First Choice and Second Choice. Select available instructors from the dropdown menus.
- Once you have indicated your preferred instructor(s), click Save at the bottom of the page.